Anti-bribery Management System program is suitable to be implemented in any organization. Since ISO 37001 addresses corruption in private or public sectors, bribery within the organizations, and the personnel, it is reasonable to think that the standard is applicable to all types and sizes of the organizations.
There are different reasons why you should establish, implement, maintain and improve this framework:
- Promote trust and confidence
- Prevent, detect, and address bribery risk in an organization or institution
- Avoid costs related to corruption
- Implement the necessary measures designed to prevent detect and address bribery
- Avoid reputational damage by implementing an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Are there any fees?
Free of charge! We are highly committed to serving a society where best practices are widely accepted, affordable, known and used. Keep us in mind next time you want to learn more about ISO standards! For further information, please contact us at email@example.com
TAKE A PEEK INSIDE
- Infographic: How to raise Anti-Bribery awareness
- Article: Benefits of implementing ISO 37001 in an Organization
- Infographic: ISO 37001 application across the world
- Article: Integrating ISO 37001 with other Management System Standards
- Webinar: Key elements of an effective Anti-Bribery Management System implementation
- Implementation Guide
- ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Designation
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Designation
Why do I need to fill out the requested information?
To keep you updated with useful promotions and exclusive information, which could be of great interest and value to you, we kindly ask you to fill out the form. Your personal information is always safe with us.