ISO 37001 – Anti-bribery Management Systems Certification
Anti-bribery management system based on ISO 37001 helps your organizations prevent, detect, and address bribery towards better ethical business culture.
ISO 37001 certification makes you bring the world toward better business environment. This certification makes you capable of complying with globally recognized anti-bribery best practices and proves your competence toward implementing and managing anti-bribery management system.
Benefits of ISO 37001 certification to your organization:
- Helps fight bribery
- Promotes ethical business culture
- Improves performance of affected processes
- Proves employees’ commitment to anti-bribery best practices
- Monitors and manages risk throughout your business
- Demonstrates that your organization implements, maintains and improves anti-bribery compliance program
- Opportunities to improve efficiency across working practices
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors from bribery
Benefits of ISO 37001 to your customers:
- Establishes trust and credibility to customers
- Manages risk
- Increases credibility
- Proves commitment to anti-bribery best practice
ISO 37001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as PECB who, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 37001, will issue an ISO 37001 certificate. This certification is then maintained through regularly scheduled annual surveillance audits by the registrar, with re-certification of the Anti-bribery Management System performed on a tri-annual basis.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 37001 Certification.